Time & Location
About the Event
Please bring a max of 2 items to transform!
Ideas of things great for dipping
* 100% cotton tee shirts
* Vintage textiles like doilies, table mats, runners
* Small pieces of lightweight fabrics
* Clothing for upcycling
* Lightweight Shawls
* Skeined Yarns (wool, silk, linen, cotton, Tencel and other natural fibers). Note” “Dog” yarns of objectionable color often become quite beautiful when dipped in indigo.
* Small home textiles such as cushion covers, place mats, napkins, runners
* Small felted pieces
The fiber content should be at least 90% natural fiber such as cotton, linen, hemp, silk, wool, alpaca, etc. Small percentages of Lycra, polyester, microfiber, elastane are acceptable. Please note that 100% polyester and acrylic fibers will not dye.
All fabrics and clothing should be clean. If the item is new and unwashed, please wash before dipping.
Please do not bring:
Heavy terrycloth items, bathrobes
Duvet covers,quilts or comforters
Rugs, carpets or bathmats
Raw fleeces (wool, alpaca, mohair, etc.) or animal hides
Large felted items
Roving or spinning top
We will advise you if items you have brought won't dye successfully.
- Sold Outindigo social$15$150$0